The members of Creepoid are on their way to Austin, TX, to perform at SXSW this week (including WXPN’s SXSWPHILLY 2011 day party); just before they hit the road, they released their first official video—for the song “Grave Blanket” (off the band’s full-length debut, Horse Heaven).
Circling back to his solo work after releasing recordings with satellite projects Many Arms and the Ricart / Millevoi Quartet, local guitarist Nick Millevoi will release Numbers on the Side this month at the Pageant: Soloveev Gallery. Spanning three tracks of … Read More
- Night Panther reveal secret guest for final night of residency at Bourbon & Branch on 4/25
- Tonight's Concert Picks: New Madrid at Boot & Saddle, Mount Carmel at MilkBoy, Flux Capacitor at North Star Bar and more
New wave icon Boy George warmed up for his show tonight at the TLA with a rousing Free at Noon set before a sold-out World Cafe Live crowd. Having just collaborated with co-headliners Black Lips on a cover of T. … Read More
- Cheerleader promises new single, and they deliver with a satisfying preview
- Philly punk party Rockers! returns to showcase diversity in a multisensory weekend festival
Heavy psychedelic rock band Creepoid have already announced their forthcoming EP, Wet, set to be released as a 12″ on April 19 – Record Store Day, appropriately – and in anticipation of that release the Philly band has premiered a … Read More
- Catching Up With Creepoid: Listen to their all-vinyl guest DJ set on WXPN, see photos of their album release party, hear their new "Wet Bread"
- The Week's Best Free MP3s, incl. Creepoid, Bleeding Rainbow, Abi Reimold