Happy July 4th. We hope you enjoy the holiday. Below, listen to five our of our favorite 4th of July songs.
Three girls strutted onto the Trocadero’s stage last night, each donning a flouncy dress, maybe paying homage to the first spring-like day in months. Opening the show, Au Revoir Simone, hailing from Brooklyn, played their dream pop tunes to entice … Read More
- Surrealist singer-songwriter Robyn Hitchcock takes the Sellersville Theater on a trip through the randomizer
- A sold out crowd worships Lorde's royal debut at the Tower Theatre
The Both is the new collaboration between singer-songwriter Aimee Mann and punk/indie rock singer-songwriter and guitarist Ted Leo. They’re releasing their self-titled release on April 15th on Aimee’s Super Ego Records and play Philly on May 3rd at Union Transfer. … Read More
- Report: Opening night at Boot and Saddle with The Both (Ted Leo and Aimee Mann)
- Tonight's Concert Picks: XPN welcomes Aimee Mann & Ted Leo to World Cafe Live at The Queen, Sparks at The Trocadero, Modern Baseball at The Barbary
The stories that have been told over the years about Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band’s early performances in the Philadelphia area are by now, legendary. To fans, Bruce’s early shows at the Main Point (January 1973, February 1974) … Read More
- Listen to John Francis' Veteran's Day cover of "Born in the U.S.A."
- Philly wins advance screening of Springsteen & I 7/21 (find out how you can attend!)
All photos by Chris Sikich | countfeed.tumblr.com Punk rockers Blondie and X arrived at The Keswick this past Thursday as part of the “No Principals” tour, and despite a name evoking a youth revolt against authority, the rockers present are … Read More
- Tonight's Concert Picks: The Flaming Lips at Festival Pier, Blondie / X at Keswick Theater, Wesley Stace at World Cafe Live and more
- From Made In America, watch performances by X, Gary Clark, Jr., Jill Scott and Run DMC