Here’s a video from Youtube user Philly Rocky of Dr. Dog performing “Lonesome” from their appearance at the Susquehanna Bank Center on Saturday night as part of this year’s XPoNential Music Festival.
When we brought you his song “Little Ghost” as a My Morning Download last week, we talked about W.C. Lindsay‘s knack for bridging scenes and worlds. You can hear that in action in his appearance on the Key Studio Sessions … Read More
- Treasured songwriter Diane Cluck and the boundary pushing Jenny Hval, tonight on Folkadelphia
- Dream pop duo Lockets introduce new vocalist Catie Parker with cover of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball"
Diane Cluck has long been a treasured songwriter for those of us who are in the know. With Boneset, her first album in eight years, I hope those of us in the know will outnumber those of us who are … Read More
- Tonight's Concert Picks: The Sixties at Milkboy, Air is Human at Ortlieb's
- Not going to SXSW? Don't worry. WXPN is bringing SXSW to you.
This month, and this month only, WXPN is making 20 World Cafe performances available for free. Cafe host and producer David Dye dug into the past year’s archives and each week will release five new songs. The only catch is … Read More
- Rainbows, sunglasses, action! Dr. Dog's second night of loose vibes at the Electric Factory
- All In It Together: Dr. Dog kicks off night one in its nightclub-sized living room
This weekend is Wilco’s music and arts festival Solid Sound at the Massacheusetts Museum of Contemporary Art. Last night, during their all fan request show (featuring covers of songs by Thin Lizzy, Cheap Trick, Yo La Tengo, The Kinks, Bob … Read More
- Tonight's Concert Pick: Stay home, stay dry, listen to Dawes' stormy XPoFest set
- Watch Kathleen Edwards perform "Going to Hell" at XPo Fest