Tegan and Sara have released a new song, “I’m Not Your Hero” from their forthcoming album, Hearthrob, that you can listen to below. The new album will be out in January. They play the Susquehanna Bank Center, opening for The Killers, on Thursday, December 13th.
Singer-songwriter Amelia White cut her teeth on Boston’s folk music scene before moving to Nashville over a decade ago. White has said her new album, Old Postcard, is about “home and family” as inspiration. She’s got a rich and husky … Read More
- Unlocked: How Katie Frank became the leader of The Pheromones
- Listen to a quirky new single from Sarah Koon called "Pretty Simple"
Headlong Dance Theater resumes its free special performances on First Fridays followed by a dance party. Headlong’s work has been called “a party, a communal provocation and a gathering around ideas and the bodies that hold them.” First Friday … Read More
- Indulge in Simple Pleasures courtesy of neo-soul newcomer Milton
- Bridging rock and classical music, Andrew Lipke wows at Sundays On Stage
Tonight's Concert Picks: Samantha Crain at The Fire, Des Ark at Johnny Brenda's, The Districts at World Cafe Live, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion at Chameleon Club
Whether it’s with a band, as a guest musician or simply flying solo, Samantha Crain makes great music anyway possible. The folk singer has been around for a few years and just released her third studio album, Kid Face in February. … Read More
- SXSW Dispatch: A whirlwind night out, pt. 1 (Night Beds, Paws, Tegan and Sara, more)
- fun. comes to the Mann Center in July with Tegan & Sara
Tonight's Concert Picks: Surgeon at Kung Fu Necktie, The Killers at Susquehanna Bank Center, XPN welcomes the Philadelphia Songwriters Project to The Blockley
Philly metal band Surgeon will release their new album tonight at Johnny Brenda’s Kung Fu Necktie (the show was moved due to a water main break). Chemical Reign has been a long time coming for the local four-piece: we first got … Read More
- Lawn tickets for The Killers' rescheduled Susquehanna Bank Center date go on sale this Friday
- Watch The Killers' new video for "Miss Atomic Bomb" (playing a sold-out show at Susquehanna Bank Center tomorrow)