Explosive UK folk-rock favorites Mumford and Sons appeared on the Late Show With David Letterman last night, performing the single “I Will Wait” from their 2012 album Babel. Watch the video below. The band returns to the Philadelphia area this winter for two sold-out shows at the Susquehanna Bank Center on February 16 and 17.
“I feel so much more empowered when I’m onstage with the band,” says Katie Frank. “I can be timid when it comes to singing my songs.” Timid. Hearing that word comes as a bit of a surprise since, in person, … Read More
- Listen to a quirky new single from Sarah Koon called "Pretty Simple"
- Black Francis to Magnet: Philly didn't get an encore 'cause Philly didn't earn an encore
When Pattern is Movement played a set of brand new songs at Union Transfer back in October, the one that stood out the most was a slick and smokin’ midtempo groover with dynamic vocal harmonies. Turns out the song is … Read More
- Modern Baseball's "Your Graduation" video will make you want to skateboard and slam dance in the FDR Park snow
- Tonight's Concert Picks: Auctioneer at Johnny Brenda's, Eternal Summers at Boot and Saddle, Air is Human at Ortlieb's
Milton may be new to the local music scene, but he’s already proving to have something interesting up his sleeve on his debut album Simple Pleasures. It begins with a pair of laid-back, groovy R&B tracks that welcome the listener … Read More
- Bridging rock and classical music, Andrew Lipke wows at Sundays On Stage
- Tonight's Concert Picks: Communion Philadelphia with Vacationer and Pearl and the Beard at Underground Arts, The Wonder Years at Chameleon Club, TJ Kong at Kung Fu Necktie and more
Watch Mumford & Sons' new video for "Whispers In the Dark" (filmed at the Susquehanna Bank Center, parts around Camden and featuring a guest appearance from Haim)
The night of WXPN’s live broadcast with Mumford & Sons at the Susquehanna Bank Center (SBC) on Sunday, February 17th, the backstage area and loading dock at the SBC was brimming with a crew on site to film the new … Read More
- The second night sounds of Mumford & Sons with Haim at the Susquehanna Bank Center
- Keeping time with Mumford and Sons at SBC (photos, review, setlist, video)
Dave Matthews Band has announced a packed summer tour, stopping in Camden, NJ for two nights at the Susquehanna Bank Center on June 13th and 14th. This run of dates is being billed as “A very special evening with Dave … Read More
- Tonight's Concert Picks: Frank Turner at Electric Factory, Slayer at Susquehanna Bank Center, Penrose at Boot & Saddle, and more
- Tonight's Concert Picks: Up The Chain at Ardmore Music Hall, Weird Hot at Johnny Brenda's, August Burns Red at Union Transfer, and more...