Indian Wars is a five piece roots rock band from Vancouver, British Columbia. They’re about to release a new album (their third release) Songs From The North on Bachelor Records on November 30th. If you’re a fan of the Old 97′s, Lucero and Wilco, they you’ll be interested in hearing more from these guys.
Following this month’s strong showing at the Communion Club Night at Underground Arts, the monthly event has announced the bill for the next installment, taking place on April 3rd. NYC pop artist Johnny Stimson headlines, with support from local indie rockers The … Read More
- Commonwealth Choir and Big Tusk collaborate on limited edition tape release
- WXPN Welcomes Conor Oberst to Union Transfer on May 21st
Hailing from pastoral Bucks County, Jeremiah Tall has equal access to the city and countryside, and you can totally hear it in his music. On the one hand, it’s very roots / Americana-centric – not unlike his neighbors Levee Drivers … Read More
- The Week's Best Free MP3s, incl. Marah, Auctioneer, Katie Frank & the Pheromones and more
- Download Flyermile's first single "End of Eve," catch their debut show tonight at Boot and Saddle
Commonwealth Choir and Big Tusk have announced the release of a super-limited run of cassette tape splits ahead of their joint show at Milkboy this Saturday, March 15th. Recorded through an entirely analog process, Philly Tapes Philly Vol. 1: … Read More
- The whimsical indie-folk sounds of Phox
- PREMIERE: Whiskey swiggin' rockers TJ Kong and the Atomic Bomb brood and wail on "Don't Come Home Pretty Woman"
The Wisconsin seven piece Phox are doing a World Cafe session with David Dye this week as part of the Cafe’s week long Sense of Place Austin series. This week there are featured sessions with singer-songwriters Alejandro Escovedo and Patty … Read More
- The lonely dreams of singer-songwriter Matt Sucich
- Amelia White's "Old Postcard" is as good as alt-country can get