Pop-punk heavyweights The Wonder Years announced a spring tour in support of their 2013 LP The Greatest Generation that kicks off March 5 in New York, and lands at the Electric Factory April 12. It’s the biggest hometown headlining show … Read More
- The Disco Biscuits announce three nights of groovin' at the Electric Factory: February 20, 21 and 22
- XPN welcomes soulful indie rocker Caroline Smith to Boot and Saddle 3/4/14
It’s no surprise that Philly four-piece Weekender is appearing on this Saturday’s Making Time $2 Bill show. When you look at the roots of DJ Dave P’s long-running futuristic sounds party, you’ll find they actually lie in fuzzed-out psychedelic Britpop … Read More
- Unlocked: The Key's review of Heyward Howkins' Be Frank, Furness
- Nick Waterhouse plays the First Unitarian Church on 3/1 in support of the new Holly
Placeholder recently released a new song called “I Feel” via PropertyofZack. Taken from their forthcoming split with New York punks Such Gold, Placeholder highlights their own punk colors on this track. It has a nice groove and an awesome flow … Read More
- Listen to an intoxicating remix of DRGN King's "Holy Ghost" (playing PhilaMOCA 12/12)
- Hang out with Belgrade in the music video for "Venice on a Map"
Resistor, the solo project of Philadelphian Steve Goldberg, is getting ready to release its debut LP First World Problems. Goldberg started the synth-pop-driven effort following the dissolution of his Arch Enemies band in 2012, releasing an early take of the … Read More
- Meet Resistor: Steve Goldberg's new synth-pop project
We just got word over here at The Key that Steve Goldberg and the Arch Enemies - the Brian-Wilson-fronting-Fountains-of-Wayne orchestral indie ensemble that warmed our hearts with its Flood EP last year – is on hiatus following its gig at … Read More
- Philly Local Philes: Steve Goldberg and the Arch Enemies' "July"