Cheatahs, one of the best new acts emerging in London, have announced a US tour for this spring accompanying Veronica Falls. The four-piece punk outfit, which is the new project of ex-Weird Dreams member James Wignall, have yet to release a full-length album, but their two 2012 EPs made waves this summer. The title track from their Coared EP, which you can stream here, has a nostalgic fuzzpop vibe that’ll leave you wanting more beyond the album’s four tracks. Grab tickets to their March show at Johnny Brenda’s here, and below you can watch the watercolor inspired video for “Swans,” the first single from their new Sans EP.
Phish have announced their summer tour plans with two shows in Philly. After they wrap up their three shows in Saratoga Springs over the July 4th weekend, the party continues in Fairmount Park when they play the Mann Center on … Read More
- April's Communion Showcase hosts The Lawsuits, Banned Books, Gretchen Lohse and more
- Commonwealth Choir and Big Tusk collaborate on limited edition tape release
PREMIERE: Whiskey swiggin' rockers TJ Kong and the Atomic Bomb brood and wail on "Don't Come Home Pretty Woman"
Whiskey swiggin’ folk-blues rockers TJ Kong and the Atomic Bomb announced a brand new 5-track EP last week, Kong, and today we bring you the premiere of a raw new track called “Don’t Come Home Pretty Woman.” Reminiscent of a … Read More
- PREMIERE: Download "Penn's Woods," a song from Bucks County one-man band Jeremiah Tall
- Groove to three new songs from Night Panther on the Kiss EP
Following this month’s strong showing at the Communion Club Night at Underground Arts, the monthly event has announced the bill for the next installment, taking place on April 3rd. NYC pop artist Johnny Stimson headlines, with support from local indie rockers The … Read More
- From Behind The Barricade: The Wonder Years tour kickoff had the Chameleon Club pulsing with energy
- Tonight's Concert Pick: Broken Beak at PhilaMOCA
Tonight's Concert Picks: Mike Bell & The Movies at The Fire, The Jawn at M Room, Cold Fronts at Johnny Brenda's and more...
Mike Bell & The Movies play The Fire tonight. The power pop / punk band out of Philadelphia (featuring members of Algernon Cadwallader and Dangerous Ponies) released a new record called Nothing Works a few weeks ago, following up their Stuck in … Read More
- Tonight's Concert Picks: Auctioneer at Johnny Brenda's, Eternal Summers at Boot and Saddle, Air is Human at Ortlieb's
- PREMIERE: Philly art-poppers Auctioneer debut the melodic "Hard to Believe It"
All photos by Chris Sikich | countfeed.tumblr.com UK indiepop four-piece Veronica Falls played Johnny Brenda’s last night, on tour in support of their new record Waiting for Something to Happen. Joining them was New York’s Juan Wauters and Cold Showers. … Read More
- Tonight's Concert Picks: Veronica Falls at Johnny Brenda's, Obits with Creepoid at Underground Arts, Aaron and the Spell at The Tin Angel