Copenhagen’s one-man band Indians will be releasing his debut Somewhere Else via 4AD on January 29th and has a date scheduled with Night Beds and Cat Martino at Johnny Brenda’s on March 9th. Ahead of the debut album, 4AD has shared a free download of Indian’s spacey, orbiting single “I Am Haunted.” Stream and download the song below and then watch Indians perform an acoustic version of the song for The Wild Honey Pie. Tickets and information for the 21+ show at Johnny Brenda’s can be found here.
Revisit Band of Horses' acoustic show at The Merriam; get amped for their plugged-in show at #xpnfest
Back in February, XPoNential Music Festival headliners Band of Horses went unplugged on the stage of the Merriam Theater, which was decked out in cozy living room decor. The band’s setlist that night was career-spanning, and whether you were front … Read More
- Daniel Rossen mixes new and old in rare solo show at Underground Arts
- Goodnight Lights throw a house party for four in their "Convinced" video
Jam to Dumhi's latest mixtape, Loosies v.2, The Midnight Salad Sessions, feat. Reef the Lost Cauze, Mic Stewart and more
In the early hours of this morning, South Philly production mastermind Dumhi dropped his latest project, the second installment of the Loosies mixatape series. Whereas volume 1 focused solely on collaborations with Philly rap icon Reef the Lost Cauze, the … Read More
- Download a serving of piano-driven pop in Spottiswoode & His Enemies' "No Time For Love"
- Revisit the aughties in a download of "I Predict A Riot" from Kaiser Chiefs' World Cafe session
On “Goshen ’97,” the lead single from Strand of Oaks‘ forthcoming LP Heal songwriter Timothy Showalter perfectly captures the isolation of himself as a lonely teenager, and in the song’s new music video for the song – premiered today on … Read More
- Watch Marian Hill perform "Lovit" for Out Of Town Films
- Jam to Dumhi's latest mixtape, Loosies v.2, The Midnight Salad Sessions, feat. Reef the Lost Cauze, Mic Stewart and more
Tonight's Concert Picks: Plow United at The Boneyard, Mock Suns at Johnny Brenda's, Cheap Girls at North Star Bar and more
Plow United will be playing at Atlantic City venue The Boneyard tonight. After looking like they might never come back to the stage, the thrashcore pop-punk band made an unexpected return and proudly released their new album, Marching Band, last April. … Read More
- New video for "Magic Kids" from Indians (playing Johnny Brenda's tomorrow)
- Tonight's Concert Picks: XPN Welcomes Work Drugs to Kung Fu Necktie, Office of Future Plans at The Fire, Night Beds with Cat Martino at Johnny Brenda's
Tonight's Concert Picks: PAWS at Boot and Saddle, Jose James at World Cafe Live, Protomartyr with Amanda X at Kung Fu Necktie
Glasgow-based power trio PAWS are wasting no time in following up their debut LP with the new Youth Culture Forever, out via FatCat Records on May 6th. The band is built on very 90s walls of sound (think Yo La … Read More
- TJ Kong go balkan in their Random Tea Sessions performance of "Dynamite"
- Tonight's Concert Picks: Daniel Rossen at Underground Arts, S. Carey at Boot and Saddle, I Break Horses at Johnny Brenda's