Indie rockabilly outfit Those Darlins recently released the music video for their new song “Optimist.” It’s the second single off of Blur the Line, their upcoming album due out on October 1st. “Optimist” is a rollicking garage jam full of catchy rhythms and old-school spunk. Those Darlins play in Philly at Boot and Saddle on October 16 with support from acoustic singer Gambles. Find more information here, and watch the quirky music video below.
Phish have announced their summer tour plans with two shows in Philly. After they wrap up their three shows in Saratoga Springs over the July 4th weekend, the party continues in Fairmount Park when they play the Mann Center on … Read More
- April's Communion Showcase hosts The Lawsuits, Banned Books, Gretchen Lohse and more
- Commonwealth Choir and Big Tusk collaborate on limited edition tape release
Creepoid has always kept an eye peering down the tunnel that doesn’t have a light at the end of it. “Baptism,” the second single from the band’s forthcoming self-titled full-length LP, has a spiraling riff that drags you through the … Read More
- Premiere: Mock Suns blaze new paths with "As It Is; As It Was"
- Beat guru Moon Bounce releases the galactic "Shake"
Seasoned singer/songwriter Maria Taylor heads out on a national tour in support of her latest solo album, Something About Knowing, released October 29th via Saddle Creek records. Something About Knowing is Taylor’s first release following motherhood, and the album displays a musical as well as emotional … Read More
- Tonight's Concert Picks: Kopecky Family Band at TLA, Jose James at World Cafe Live, Luscious Jackson at Union Transfer, and more
- Download "Miracle" from Sir Sly (playing Boot & Saddle on 10/27)
Tonight's Concert Picks: Angelique Kidjo at the Prince Theatre, Those Darlins at Boot & Saddle, Our Griffins & Lost In The Trees at Johnny Brenda's
There’s no shortage of musical diversity in town tonight, with some excellent shows touching down on world music, garage rock, alt-country, orchestral pop, and ambient soul. The sensational African musician, singer and songwriter Angelique Kidjo plays the Prince Music Theater … Read More
- Watch Those Darlins play bluesy ballad "That Man" live with special guests
- Tonight's Concert Picks: Godspeed You! Black Emperor at Union Transfer, Those Darlins at Boot and Saddle, and The Love Club at The Fire