Year End Mania is the Key’s survey of the things below the surface that made 2013 awesome. In this installment, XPN afternoon host Dan Reed recounts his highlights of the year.
1. John Murry – the man and his music. The Graceless Age album is a must have.
2. House Of Cards – Kevin Spacey as Frank Underwood. Why is TV better than the movies now?
3. Woodford Reserve – small batch bourbon whiskey from Woodford County – by God – Kentucky. (Please drink responsibly…)
4. A Philadelphia Tribute To The Last Waltz – 11/30/13 at The Trocadero. Maybe the most fun I’ve had all year.
5. Gene Shay – a radio legend, and a great guy to talk to. Gene is just…awesomeness…
Honorable Mention: AC/DC, Septa’s new trains, “Ray Donovan”, The Doublewides, Dawson Street Pub
- Categorized Under: