Those Darlins sure know how to break a heart. The alt-country rockers took to Nashville Cream’s “Live in the Morgue” series to deliver a heart-wrenching rendition of “That Man” with soaring guest harmonies from Nashville singers Caitlin Rose, Tristen and Adia Victoria. Featured on their third album Blur the Line, the track is everything you love about the blues. Get tickets to their February 28th show at Boot and Saddle here.
Phish have announced their summer tour plans with two shows in Philly. After they wrap up their three shows in Saratoga Springs over the July 4th weekend, the party continues in Fairmount Park when they play the Mann Center on … Read More
- April's Communion Showcase hosts The Lawsuits, Banned Books, Gretchen Lohse and more
- Commonwealth Choir and Big Tusk collaborate on limited edition tape release
Following this month’s strong showing at the Communion Club Night at Underground Arts, the monthly event has announced the bill for the next installment, taking place on April 3rd. NYC pop artist Johnny Stimson headlines, with support from local indie rockers The … Read More
- From Behind The Barricade: The Wonder Years tour kickoff had the Chameleon Club pulsing with energy
- Tonight's Concert Pick: Broken Beak at PhilaMOCA
Tonight's Concert Picks: Lizanne Knott Philabundance benefit at World Cafe Live, The Phosphenes at The Fire, and Cuddle Magic at Boot and Saddle
Philly’s Lizanne Knott will play a show benefiting Philabundance tonight at World Cafe Live. The longtime local favorite released her last album Standing in the English Rain back in 2012. Featured in indie films, TV movies, and documentaries, Knott’s music is … Read More
- A scuzzy fun rock show at Boot and Saddle with Miniature Tigers and more
- Groove to Pattern is Movement's new track "Climb to Me"
Tonight's Concert Picks: Angelique Kidjo at the Prince Theatre, Those Darlins at Boot & Saddle, Our Griffins & Lost In The Trees at Johnny Brenda's
There’s no shortage of musical diversity in town tonight, with some excellent shows touching down on world music, garage rock, alt-country, orchestral pop, and ambient soul. The sensational African musician, singer and songwriter Angelique Kidjo plays the Prince Music Theater … Read More
- Tonight's Concert Picks: Godspeed You! Black Emperor at Union Transfer, Those Darlins at Boot and Saddle, and The Love Club at The Fire
- Dance around to Those Darlins in their "Optimist" music video (playing Boot & Saddle on 10/16)