In no particular order, here are some things we love about Kurt Vile‘s commercial for his New Year’s Eve gig at The Fillmore.
• The cable access TV production values.
• The point where number 98 suddenly shrieks “HELLS YES BROTHER.”
• Paul “Jello Man” Vile dumping pop rocks on his Jello shots.
• When Barwin admits that the birds keep the team on lockdown the night before their big games but “I’ll try” to make it.
• When Barwin sacks Vile and carries him up West Allen Street and into the Fillmore.
- Categorized Under:
- CONCERT PREVIEWS